Welcome to the Forest Hill Centre for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. We are located in the heart of Forest Hill, a vibrant residential community in midtown Toronto. Our multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals are recognized experts in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), the “gold standard” psychological treatment for depression and anxiety and a broader range of emotional and behavioural problems.
In a respectful and professional environment, our team at the Forest Hill Centre for CBT can offer:
* Prompt private and confidential consultation
* Clinically and research-proven cognitive-behavioural treatments
* An individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific difficulties
* Close monitoring of your progress throughout treatment
* Specialized relapse prevention strategies with planned follow-up or “booster” sessions to maintain wellness over time
* Decades of combined experience in helping people with mood and anxiety disorders with CBT
Treatment always starts with a consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to discuss the major difficulties you would like some help with, your goals for treatment, and the treatment plan to help accomplish these goals. Ultimately, the goal of the consultation is to determine whether CBT is a suitable approach to help achieve the treatment goals you set for yourself and/or whether alternative treatments may be indicated. Consultations typically involve one 60 to 90-minute session. At the end of the initial interview, we will discuss our clinical impressions which will include information about the specific nature of the problem(s), the identified causal and maintaining factors, and a step-by-step treatment plan to address the problem(s). Time will also be protected for you to ask any questions you might have about the nature and treatment of your difficulties. For more information about available treatment services, click here to read more.
The material provided on this site outlines the nature of our professional services, which we hope you will find helpful and informative. If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment please contact us at 416-432-4587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.