Welcome to the Forest Hill Centre for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (FHCBT)!
We have three locations: one in the heart of Forest Hill in midtown Toronto; a second location in central downtown Toronto at Queen and University; and a third at the intersection of Keele and Rutherford, in Vaughan. We also offer appointments virtually, via phone or video.
In a respectful, and professional environment, our team at the Forest Hill Centre for CBT can offer:
* Prompt private and confidential consultation
* Clinically and research-proven treatments
* An individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific difficulties
* Close monitoring of your progress throughout treatment
* Specialized relapse prevention strategies with planned follow-up or “booster” sessions to maintain wellness over time
* Decades of combined experience in helping people with mood and anxiety disorders with CBT
Please see our Services page to learn more about treatments offered at Forest Hill CBT!