1. How to get over your fear of flying. (2016, July). The Huffington Post.
2. Men and Anxiety. Anxiety BC.
3. National agency recognizes scientific excellence at Sunnybrook Research Institute. (2015, October). Sunnybrook Research Institute: Research News.
4. Driving progress: National health research agency funds a dozen SRI scientists. (2014, April). Sunnybrook Research Institute: Research News.
5. Mood disorders across our lives. (2013). SRI Magazine: Inventing the Future of Health Care.
6. Research & Innovation. MS patients and depression. (2012, October). The Globe and Mail.
7. Phobias: Fear no more. (2011, August). AboutKidsHealth.
8. Understanding anxiety disorders: The difference between a disorder and “everyday” anxiety. (2009, June). Sunnybrook: Inventing the Future of Health Care.
9. It’s about more than symptoms: Cognitive-behavioural therapy promises to improve functioning. (2009, June). Crosscurrents: The Journal of Addiction and Mental Health.
10. Need a panic mechanic? Discussions of the causes and treatment of panic disorder. (2008, October). Now Magazine.
11. Discovering Toronto’s urban dread. Discussion of fears ranging from normal to abnormal. (2008, October). The Toronto Star.
12. Breakdown: Canada’s mental health crisis. Discussion of the treatment of anxiety disorders with cognitive-behavioural therapy. (2008, June). The Globe and Mail.
13. How weird is that? Are your quirks perfectly normal or is it time to get help? (2008, May). Best Health Magazine.
14. Afraid to read this? (2007, April). The Toronto Star.
15. Hoarding mentality. (2006, January). The Toronto Star.
16. Survival instinct took over passengers, experts say. (2005, August). The Globe and Mail.
17. MRI scans are simple and painless…unless you happen to be claustrophobic. (2005, April). National Review of Medicine.
18. The nature and treatment of phobias (a three part series). (2005, March). Global TV.
19. Work out your worries: Stop anxiety with these no-fail solutions. (2004, October). Chatelaine Magazine.
20. Manic Panic. (2004, October). Now Magazine.
21. When it’s more than worry….(2004, November). At CAMH.
22. Here and now’s healthy living: Anxiety disorders and their treatment. (2004, May). CBC Radio.
23. Here and now’s healthy living: The nature of obsessive-compulsive disorder. (2004, March). CBC Radio